compact multi-element gas analyzer with an integrated sample conditioner and probe stinger suitable for process monitoring and compliance monitoring and reporting. The flue gas sample flows through the probe and a short heated sample line to the analytical module for simultaneous measurement of multiple gases. Includes automatic calibration system for use with certified span gases.
Examples of Available Measurements
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx)
- Oxygen (O2)
- The Nox analysis unit uses a Cross-flow modulation chemiluminescence detection method; the SO2, CO, and CH4 units use a Cross-flow modulation Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption method; CO2 unit uses standard Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption method; and the O2 unit uses zironia method, galvanic method, and paramagnetic method for exclusively in EU area.
- Cross-flow modulation method requires no optical adjustments as dual optical path measurement does, because sample gas and reference gas flow into a single measurement cell switching one by one. Since clean air is fed into the sample cell in between each batch of sample gas, the cell remains clean which reduces the span drift and keeps long-time stability.
- New methane (CH4) analyzer models are suitable for expanded application such as biomas combustion or fuel cell.
- Ease of operation ensured by high visibility color LCD touch screen. The useful functions such as screen capture, trend graph, or operation guide, etc. can be executed on the screen.
- The 95% efficiency of NOx convertor enables the more precision measurement.
- Energy efficient with up to 35% reduction in power consumption compared to our previous models.
- A SDTM memory card slot is installed in the front panel and quick data saving is available. Ethernet interface for connection to a LAN environment enables real-time data import over the network.
- Multi languages and Global certificates
<Languages> English, Chinese, Korean, German, French, Russian, and Japanese
<Certificates> TÜV(EU), China, Korea, Japan, MCERTS(UK), GOST(Russia)
- Measures multiple gases simultaneously eliminating the need for additional instruments
- Low cost and convenient solution for emissions monitoring and reporting with quick ROI benefits
- Ideal for process control with quick warm up and response time; suitable for closed-loop process control
- All-inclusive, compact, and lightweight system with short sample line eliminates the need for multiple analyzers with expensive sample lines and installation costs
- Selectable configurations for maximum flexibility in applications and installation locations
- High data availability rate